Smooth Out Butt Joints, Bridges, and End of Day Joints with Our Cost-Saving Safety Ramps.
Safety Ramp Fast Facts
- Made of durable 100% recycled rubber.
- Designed for easy installation and removal by one person.
- Each interlocking Safety Ramp section weighs less than 60 lbs.
- 24 feet of Safety Ramp can be installed by one person in 20 minutes.
- Screws are driven into asphalt with rotary hammer.
- Screws are easily removed with cordless drill.
- Safety Ramps taper from a thickness of .25 inches to 1.5 inches of a total length of 42 inches.
- Interlocking Ramp sections are available in 3 foot and 1 foot widths.
- For 2 inch depths, shim the thick edge of ramp up to pavement level with ½” inch thick belting.
- Meet state requirements as an alternative to temporary bituminous ramps.
Advantages of the Safety Ramp
- Safer for workers than asphalt. Fewer workers exposed to traffic and total exposure time is shortened.
- Smooth, uniformly molded Safety Ramps are safer for drivers.
- Reduce labor costs to install and remove ramps.
Eliminate heavy equipment and operator costs required to install and remove asphalt ramps.
- Reusable Safety Ramps eliminate ramp material costs.
- Reusable Safety Ramps eliminate clean-up and disposal costs of used asphalt ramp material.
Easy to Haul
Easy to Install
Easy to Remove
Product composition: 100 % Recycled Rubber
Fabrication: Compressed Molding